2020 Festival Cancelled

Due to health concerns regarding COVID-19 and the latest recommendation from provincial health authorities that large public events be cancelled, we are sad to announce that the 2020 Townsite Jazz Festival will not be proceeding as planned. We have come to this difficult decision with the best interests of our audiences, artists and participating students in mind.

For a refund on tickets and passes, please email us at tickets@townsitejazz.com with proof of purchase. If you wish to donate the full or partial cost of your order back to the Townsite Jazz Festival Society instead, your support would greatly assist us in mitigating the financial challenges caused by the cancellation of this year’s event. Tax receipts are available.

Can’t wait to see you in 2021!